- Marianne Williamson (via erraticintrovert)
• things i believe in • love and tenderness • maestro • words words words
Star Sign Quotes
• sometimes i am a scorpio • LOVE NEVER DIES • so i'm coming back to haunt you as a jellyfish JUST WATCH • love and tenderness • words words words
‘til there is sheet music scrolled across the inside of my lungs."
- Andrea Gibson (via weaverofstars)
• reblogging this today in honor of my • maestro • 's birthday • happy birthday maestro • the only man to ever inspire fits of poetry in me • love and tenderness
- David Ackert, LA Times (via goldandsilverlight)
• as close to magic god and perfection as anyone could ever be • angel of music • maestro • love and tenderness • christinedaae has serious singing anxiety
• love and tenderness • my heart just broke • orpheus and eurydice • eurydice • words words words • maestro
The first time I say I love you, your face
crumbles. You look at me
the way man stares in terror
at the stars and the sea.
You grasp your head, fist
your hair, hiss, whisper why me
why me I am weak I am
dirt I am dust I am
Why you? Because
the earth is made of dust
and dirt and you are as
essential to me as earth
is to sky; you give me something
to set my sun against.
The dirt and the dust are not
weak. I could build a house
out of you; you are the roof
when I rain.