• dicksee's women are so beautiful • art • thomas francis dicksee • Loveliness
Beautiful Betty, Albert Lynch
Every story - independent if good or bad - starts with a title. In this case colored sketch for the title illustration.
• I STALK THIS BLOG LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE • art • le fantome de l'opera • erik le fantome • Phantom of the Opera
Preview of one of the pieces of mine that will be on exhibition at the GR Space next week for the Ladies of Animation art show.
• art inspiration • art • oh pretty • Loveliness • girls in white dresses • with flowers in her hair
• Art • Otto Theodore Gustav Lingner • Flower maiden • girls in white dresses • christinedaae has returned to queue
‘Sprookjes van Moeder de Gans (Tales from Mother Goose)’, illustrated by Rie Cramer. Published 1916 by Sr. W de Haan, Utrecht.
• fairy tale girl • art • Illustration • art inspiration • christinedaae has returned to queue
Belle (Beauty and the Beast) based on “Madame Paul Sigisbert Moitessier” by Ingres
• art • belle • Disney Princess • beauty and the beast • christinedaae has returned to queue
• Loveliness • art • art inspiration • hair i love • christinedaae has returned to queue
• words words words • art • art inspiration • christinedaae has returned to queue
• like the sunrise • Loveliness • art • art inspiration • philip hermogenes calderon • christinedaae has returned to queue